2022 Pacific Northwest Orienteering Festival
June 4-12, 2022
Enjoy nine orienteering events in Montana and Eastern Washington, including two NREs! Sign up for the whole festival or take your pick.
- Saturday, June 4 – Middle NRE, Lubrecht Experimental Forest, Missoula MT
- Sunday, June 5 – Classic, Lubrecht Experimental Forest
- Monday, June 6 – Sprint, University of Montana, Missoula
- Tuesday, June 7 – Classic, Saltese Uplands, Spokane WA
- Wednesday, June 8 morning – Sprint, Manito Park, Spokane
- Wednesday, June 8 afternoon – Sprint, Bowl & Pitcher (Riverside State Park), Spokane
- Thursday, June 9 – Classic, Camp Seven Mile (Riverside State Park), Spokane
- Saturday, June 11 – Middle NRE, Fishtrap Lake (30 miles west of Spokane)
- Sunday, June 12 – Goat, Fishtrap Lake (includes 4 goat-style courses)
Registration for the festival is closed but you can still sign up for both events at Fishtrap Lake! Register for Fishtrap events ONLY.
See who is already registered.
All events except the goat (which is a mass start) will have individual pre-assigned start times.
View or download a start list (Spokane and Fishtrap events only). Lists will be added as they become available.
For the Montana events: in order to be pre-assigned a start time, sign up by 8pm Mountain Time on June 1. If you sign up later, you must go to the start and wait for an opening.
Be one of the first 100 to register (for all or any portion of PNWOF) and receive a special souvenir, handmade by John Harbuck of EWOC!
COC members, you may use volunteer points to pay for a portion of your entry fee (for Fishtrap events ONLY). Email email@example.com and ask for a discount code.
Montana resident and GrizO member discount
If you are a GrizO member and a Montana resident, you are eligible for a 50% discount for the Montana events only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
Registration for the festival is now closed. Registration for the Fishtrap events will close Wednesday, June 8 at 9pm PDT. Register for Fishtrap events ONLY.
- June 4 – Lubrecht Middle NRE
- June 5 – Lubrecht Long
- June 6 – UMT Sprint
- June 7 – Saltese Uplands Classic: Results | RouteGadget | WinSplits | Attackpoint
- June 8 – Manito Park Sprint: Results | RouteGadget | WinSplits | Attackpoint
- June 8 – Bowl & Pitcher Sprint: Results | RouteGadget | WinSplits | Attackpoint
- June 9 – Riverside State Park, Camp Seven Mile: RouteGadget | WinSplits | Attackpoint
- June 11 – Fishtrap Lake Middle NRE
- June 12 – Fishtrap Lake Goat
|PNWOF2022 NRE Package – all 9 races (includes both NREs)||$117 – 20 and under
$173 – adult
|PNWOF2022 Package – all 9 races (NOT eligible for ranking points at Fishtrap NRE)||$113 – 20 and under
$162 – adult
|Saturday, June 4 – Middle NRE, Lubrecht Experimental Forest||$10 – 20 and under
$30 – adult
|Sunday, June 5 – Classic, Lubrecht Experimental Forest||$10 – 20 and under
$30 – adult
|Monday, June 6 – Sprint, University of Montana||$5 – 20 and under
$20 – adult
|Tuesday, June 7 – Classic, Saltese Uplands||$20|
|Wednesday, June 8 (morning) – Sprint, Manito Park||$12
$20 – both sprints
|Wednesday, June 8 (afternoon) – Sprint, Bowl & Pitcher (Riverside State Park)||$12
$20 – both sprints
|Thursday, June 10 – Classic, Camp Seven Mile (Riverside State Park)||$20|
|Saturday, June 11 – Middle NRE, Fishtrap Lake||$25 – 20 and under
$32 – adult
$20 – non-ranking classes
|Sunday, June 12 – Goat, Fishtrap Lake||$20|
|Saturday, June 4 – Pasta dinner at Lubrecht||$10 – 16 and under
$25 – adult
We will use the SPORTident electronic timing and punching system for all events. All competitors are required to use an SI-Card to participate. If you don’t own your own, sign up to rent one when you register.
If the SI unit fails (you don’t hear a beep or see a flash), use the manual pin punch to punch your map.
Let us know at email@example.com