Pre-WIOL Coaches and Parents Meeting
Thursday, October 27 in Zoom
We will hold an all-coaches and parents meeting on October 27th at 7PM. Orienteering is a confusing sport to many people, and especially for beginners. Often there is confusion from “old-timers” too. With the spirit of helping everyone enjoy the series as much as possible, we are holding this pre-season meeting to have a group get-together and grease the skids where they can be greased. (Some of) The purposes of this meeting:
- Go over the rules for WIOL and this year’s changes
- Explain this year’s new start procedures
- Tips for you as coaches
- Discuss meet sign-up (submitting attendance) for WIOL events
- Discuss training opportunities that will be available throughout the year
- Provide help to any new coach or parent that needs it
- Answer any questions from coaches and parents
- Whatever else you want to talk about
RSVP is not required for this event, simply log on to your computer and dial in. See ya then.
Meeting ID: 848 619 7577
Volunteers make these events happen! You can volunteer and participate on the same day, plus earn volunteer points to earn a free meet.
No map preview available